Wednesday, September 01, 2010

VIDEO: how to make a jello mold!



Looking for something fun to cook up for your Labor Day picnic? Make a jello mold!

I'm very excited to share this video which I made with the wonderful folks at Rarebit Productions. It will show you everything you need to know to get your jello on, from layering to unmolding.

I hope you enjoy! Now get out there and make some jello—because nothing says party like a wiggling tower of colorful goodness.

Jiggle on!
Brett

PS: Are the Rarebit Production peeps talented or what? (I seriously think they made Jello look more amazing it ever has before in the history of the world.)

PPS: Is there anything you're dying to learn to make? Let me know in the comments, and maybe we'll make a video of it soon!

13 comments:

Mintyfresh said...

so. awesome.

linda permann said...

i love it! makes me want to walk over to your apt and eat some jello. boohoo, i miss you!

Nezbit said...

A lot of work and time, but the result is spectacular!

a.t. said...

It looks amazing! ..but how does it taste??

Anonymous said...

A great video but it would have been nice if a written recipe accompanied it.

Anonymous said...

wow brett i made this to day for my family it is amazing! thanks

jen da purse ho said...

thanks for the fantastic tutorial! that's awesome! i can't wait to make one! :)

btw..i love your big spoon! WHERE did you get it?? :D

Bento Box Girl said...

My Dear Brett,
You are fab!

PS said...

i love the jello, soooo jiggly and happy. the stripes look delicious, wish i had some.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I can't wait to unveil this at a dinner party :) The instructions were really simple and easy to follow - thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - looks like a fun project to do with kids!

Unknown said...

This is great--love the professional production. I really want that big spoon, too!

Pattie Wilkinson said...

so fabulous!