i love the grainy quality of this scan. rock n roll!
Aw, sweet. I actually thought it said "Dog", which I thought was a little weird. I think we might need a photo of Doc to compare!
I am a dog lover and craft freak, i love the embroidery!!! KEEP ON CRAFTIN....
Danny sez "Doc is a star now!!!" I am sure he is very happy.
Post a Comment
How To Make Stuff - Ten Layer Jello from Rarebit Productions on Vimeo.
4 comments:
i love the grainy quality of this scan. rock n roll!
Aw, sweet. I actually thought it said "Dog", which I thought was a little weird. I think we might need a photo of Doc to compare!
I am a dog lover and craft freak, i love the embroidery!!! KEEP ON CRAFTIN....
Danny sez "Doc is a star now!!!" I am sure he is very happy.
Post a Comment